Rapid Site Set Up and Site to Site VPN
How do you provide 100% resilient, instant connectivity with built in VPN's between remote sites and head offices or even mobile buses?
This is critically important in situations where the installation of conventional ADSL or leased line connections is likely to be unacceptably slow, prohibitively expensive or quite simply impossible (e.g. remote and mobile locations).
A UK company is leading the way in addressing these areas:
- Electronic Media Services Ltd, were the independent pioneers of cellular bonding technology with multi award winning i-MO™ (Intelligent Mobile Office) Industrial grade Routers – addressing the rapid site set up requirements of the construction and allied markets, together with library and outreach buses.
- The latest version of our rugged UK manufactured i-MO™ routers include our unique OptiBond™ software and have been designed with resilience as a core focus.
- One unit can handle fixed line, cellular and satellite channels, failing over and back automatically if primary channel goes down.
- Versions are available which will run from back-up generators
Technically the resilience and performance available from i-MO was superior to other router solutions.....
IT Infrastructure Manager - Lafarge Tarmac
i-MO™ OptiBond ™ Capabilities
- Multi-award winning Load balancing, broadband bonding router.
- Automatic fail over and back from primary channel, in less than 60 seconds.
- Multi- port for fixed line, cellular and satellite input giving maximum resilience.
- Can be used as an alternative to leased lines, bonding dsl lines together.
- Boosts MPLS speeds
- Vast range of configuration options to suit your business needs including data prioritisation.
- Cellular capability of up to six SIM's, all from different networks and continuously monitors connections, automatically selecting and bonding the best performing cellular.
- Provides instant secure data connectivity at remote, new or temporary locations, with up to 5 IPSEC VPN's.
- VOIP options (up to 20 handsets).
- Can be specified with built in storage , so can act as local file server if required.
- Wi-Fi and multiple LAN/WAN inputs and WAN optimisation
- Automatic back up.
- IP- CCTV
- Unique 'VMWare' based concentrator, minimising unnecessary hardware investment.
Connectivity Management Console
The OptiBond™ Connectivity Management Console, allows for ' software defined networking' and includes a dashboard that quickly shows the status of i-MO™ appliances. The user can drill down to detailed reports on data usage and performance.